We have noticed several people stopping to take pictures of the tree in front of our place, so we thought we'd better get out and take one, too. We live on the bottom floor of this row house. It backs onto an alley where we are able to rent out our parking spot to a restaurant owner for $150 a month! Can you believe it? That pays for our train and bus passes and an occasional "Zip Car" around town.
p.s. I'm pretty proud of the made-from-an-old-sheet curtains that I whipped up with some Stitch Witchery.
Oh, how I miss DC when I see your photos. And very cool on the Zip Car thing. Always clever.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Hey, nice house! And I do like the curtains; I'm very impressed.
ReplyDeleteWe want more photos of your cute urban pad!
ReplyDeleteYour sewing skills have definitely improved since the yellow linen VP 10 curtain days. :) Your home looks great!
ReplyDelete