Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ballet Recital

Claire took a "pre-ballet" class at a community center around the corner from us. The focus of the class was on listening and following, but just putting on the outfit made her feel like a real ballerina. On the last day, they put on a "petite recital."  

What I love about this picture are all the proud parents in the reflection.

Their VERY patient teacher, Miss Heidi.

"tendu"

The highlight for Claire: ballerina cupcakes at the end.

4 comments:

  1. Claire looks like the best in the class! :) Ellie saw the pics and said how come I am not there? Looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the ballerina pics, but i love the mom pic just as much. you are so elegantly beautiful, lisa. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little kids in ballet gear. They are so adorable, even if they're not the most graceful. :)

    ReplyDelete