A friend told me she makes "green juice" for her kids. I thought I would give it a try. In the blender: lots of fresh spinach, juice from a can of pineapple and a package of silken tofu. They liked it (for a while anyway). J was not such a big fan.
I make green smoothies in the winter when we get lots of leafy greens from our CSA. I add ripe pears, frozen bananas or berries, apples juice or pineapple juice. They turn out yummy and it's a great way to get things like raw kale into our diets.
Would YOU drink the green juice?
ReplyDeleteI make green smoothies in the winter when we get lots of leafy greens from our CSA. I add ripe pears, frozen bananas or berries, apples juice or pineapple juice. They turn out yummy and it's a great way to get things like raw kale into our diets.
ReplyDelete